If you like your working day to include whats listed here below, you could be our new Art Director.
- Work with B2B and B2C.
- Work in various agency teams eg. Working with Copywriters, Project Managers, Planners (and of course, sometimes by yourself).
- Develop concepts in various projects.
- Create presentations/pitches/campaigns. Execute campaigns that stretches over different channels.
We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years’ experience as an Art Director in advertising. You are experienced in communication in all its forms: digital, event, film, and you’re always eager to learn more. You have excellent skills in Creative Suite and a knack for developing (and arguing for) ideas and concepts, both B2B and B2C. Just like us, you’re all about building long-term client relationships built on great work and respect. Last but not least: You stand firmly with both feet on the ground and you’re not afraid to get your hands a little dirty.
- You’re humble, curious and professional.
- You have confidence in yourself and your work.
- You’re used to be getting feedback on your work.
- You’re ready to focus on the client, regardless of the conditions.
- You’re responsible. Structured and able to handle situations that others would consider “stressful”.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re fluent in Swedish and English (other language-skills are obviously a merit).
- You’re amazing.
Other valuable skills/experience:
- Social media sponsorship.
- Video production.
- Research and analysis.
Humblestorm is a full-service agency based in Stockholm. We’ve been standing tall since early -00, working with clients such as Telia, Spotify, Mastercard, F-Secure and GANT – to name a few (well, the most renowned).
Get familiar with our DNA and our ways of working, right… here
How to Apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 15th of March.